NVC MERGE Members-only Environmental Regulations Guide
The NVC Members-only Environmental Regulations Guide (MERGE) is for companies that are obliged to fulfill their environmental obligations for packaging.
What is MERGE?
MERGE is a valuable web-based tool for assisting companies in finding their way in the multitude of regional and national environmental regulations, in and outside of Europe. Examples include information about the responsible party (importer or exporter) and the rules on using environmental logos like the Green Dot or the French Triman.
How to benefit from using MERGE
NVC Merge is exclusively for NVC members, there are no costs involved. If you subscribe to MERGE, you will receive an alert with the updates every second Thursday of the month. This keeps you up to date on what is going on.
By adding the hyperlink to your website favourites you can access MERGE anyplace and anytime to look up the information that you need.
By joining the members-only LinkedIn Group NVC Environmental Regulations for Packaging you can share your experiences with other members and discuss any issues you have.
To get an idea of NVC MERGE you can access the preview.
- exclusively for NVC members, no costs involved
- information about countries in Europe and outside of Europe
- in English, to meet the wish of member-companies operating internationally
- web-based with links to background information
- accessible anyplace and anytime by adding the hyperlink to your website favourites
- also accessible on tablet or smartphone
- updated every month
- corresponding LinkedIn Group NVC Environmental Regulations for Packaging
Subscribe or more information
If you have questions about environmental regulations, would you like to receive more information or would you like to subscribe, please contact me. I can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31-(0)182-512411. You can also join the MERGE LinkedIn Group.