The future of AR/VR and interactivity in packaging
Welcome and registration
Welcome address: ‘Are we really here….?’
Christel Geerts, chairman NVC Netherlands Packaging Centre
Special guest: VRanky the walk-around 3D VR Robot
AR/VR principles and short intro of the 19 showcases
Buffet Dinner with visits to the nineteen AR/VR packaging showcases*
• Install your packaging line before even building it
• VR used for sales: Visit our London Meantime Brewery with a Black Cab
• Who is that chicken on that pack? The ROAR eggs carton
• VRisiting the factory where the revolutionary Neopost CVP-500 e-commerce packaging machine is made
• Why travel to have your lessons in packaging? A heartily and interactive welcome to the Live Online NVC Classroom
• Shop-a-holic and still stay @home? Just try this virtual store
• Message in/on a bottle: the Danone MYPACK approach
• The CHEP in-store experience
• Unibond Humidity Absorber – Convenient Reordering at Your Fingertips!
• Indola #SimplySmarter – Get Inspired. Right now!
• Homemat Smart Mosquito Repellent – Easy Control Whenever & Wherever
• Interactivity in pharmaceutical packaging
• Message in/on a bottle
• Raising customer response via interactive cheese packaging
• Come and see: your smart factory is H.E.R.E.
• Talk to the pack with interactive labelling
• Zapping away or zipping in with Zappar on the pack?
• Envisioning your bottle at any pub on earth
• Join a unique race on a special dual-player VR racing bicycle and pick all the gold as fast as you can
Conclusion with announcement of the winner of the free 3D-VR promotional company video
Michael Nieuwesteeg, MD of NVC Netherlands Packaging Centre
Darius Heydarpour, CEO VRSpace
End of meeting
*Subject to change